Barks 5th Avenue would like to remind you that we are here for your Holiday pet care needs. Important information regarding, Boarding, Grooming, Training and Doggie Daycare are located below including FAQs. If you require more information, please call 281-970-2284 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We require that all pets are current on vaccines prior to entering our facility, you can bring copies of your records or simply call your vet and have them fax to us 281-970-2044
- Holiday Hours
- 11/27 Thanksgiving Day – closed
- 11/30 P/U and D/O only 9-10am and 5-6PM
- 12/24 Christmas Eve 7am-1pm
- 12/25 Christmas Day – closed
- 12/31 New Year’s Eve – 7am-1pm
- 1/01 New Year’s Day – closed
Upgrade your pets stay…
- Doggie Daycare – 8 hours of free range boarding in our 1 acre backyard or our indoor/outdoor Central Bark. $15/per day/per dog
- Raw – let your pet enjoy the ultimate in nutrition and taste from our in house Raw food kitchen. Menu click here.
- Grooming – pamper your pooch with a professional bath or groom. Call for pricing.
- Boarding – private suites available. $31.00-46.00/per night
- Training Refreshers – $20.00/session (must have completed Barks Behavior Boot Camp).
We would like to remind you that…
- Check out at Barks 5th Avenue is before 12 noon, if you pick up after 12 noon you will be charged for that night
- There will be a Holiday surcharge of $10.00 per animal on these days Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- We feed Precise SensiCare (lamb & rice) kibble as our kennel food – this is an additional $1.00/feeding. You can bring your own food as long as it is packaged into individual feedings and labeled.
- All pet linens are changed a minimum of 2x daily, we do not accept outside linens during Holiday boarding. You can upgrade your pets stay by asking for plush bed rental, peanut butter kongs and/or raw bones.
·Food from home is accepted but please make sure you put portions into individual servings with your pets name and your last name on each bag.
·Doggie Daycare is for dog friendly dogs only, if you are not sure if your dog meets this criteria we can help identify whether or not your dog can participate. DD is available 7 days/week even during holidays.
- As stated above you must provide current vaccination records prior to your pets stay at Barks 5th Avenue.
- Please call to schedule a tour – for the safety of all pets boarding at our facility we do not give tours during holiday boarding.
Can I bring my pets bed or an article from home to leave with my pet? In order to maintain a sanitary and comfortable atmosphere while boarding, we change every pets linens twice daily. Therefore, we cannot accept outside bedding or any other material similar.
Can I bring toys and treats for my pet? Barks 5th Avenue supplies complimentary chew toys and balls. Raw bones and treats are available as food upgrades and range from $1.50 and up.
What requirements does my pet need to have in order to participate in Doggie Daycare? All dogs participating in DD have to be dog friendly. If you are unsure of your dogs eligibility for DD we can help identify whether or not your dog can participate.
How many times a day is my dog walked? If your dog is not participating in DD then your dog is walked three times daily in our 1 acre backyard.
What is the feeding schedule? We feed two times daily, morning and evening unless otherwise requested.
How big are the kennels? Kennel size varies depending on the size of the dog, we make sure that all dogs have enough room in their kennels to turn around and walk back and forth. If you prefer not to have your pet in a kennel then you can board in one of our suites.