please note that there is an additional $10.00 fee per pet applied to your account when your dog is here on a Nationally recognized Holiday. There is no early check-out on Holidays; you will be charged for the full day.
Barks 5th Avenue Boarding is a safe, clean and busy atmosphere. Your pet is walked morning, noon and evening in our 1 acre grassy backyard. We feed premium dog food 2 times daily, you are also welcome to bring your pets own food if you prefer. We give each pet individual care to ensure a clean and comfortable boarding experience. Your pet can stay in one of our standard kennels or treat your pet to an upgraded stay in one of our Private Rooms.
Boarding rates start when your pet checks-in, just like a hotel (regardless of time).
Check-out is before noon. Any stay after noon (but picked up on last day before closing) will be charged $10.00 late-check-out fee.
(Example: If you drop off Fluffy on Monday, and pick up at 3pm on Wednesday, you will be charged full boarding rate for Monday and Tuesday, and $10.00 for Wednesday.
Alternatively, if you dropped Fluffy off on Monday and picked him up on Wednesday at 11:15am, you would only be charged full days for Monday and Tuesday, and nothing for Wednesday).
Standard Kennel Rates:
- 0-20lbs $23.00 per night
- 21-40lbs $25.00 per night
- 41-70lbs $26.00 per night
- 71-85lbs $27.00 per night
- 86-100lbs $28.00 per night
- 100+lbs $29.00 per night
- Cats $23.00 per night
- Small Room (4×6) $35.00 per night
- Medium Room (6×8) $40.00 per night
- Large Room (6×10) $45.00 per night
- regular board rate for each additional pet
Feeding & Nutrition Options:
Your pet’s nutritional needs are extremely important to us. As such, we offer the following options for your pet’s feeding:
- We can use our kenneling food, Fromm Grain-Free Lamb & Rice formula. This will incur a $1.00/feeding charge ($2.00/day)
- You may bring your pet’s normal, everyday food for us to feed. We ask that prior to arrival, you portion out the food in Zip-Loc-style plastic bags, with your pet’s name clearly written with magic market on the bag. This will allow our kennel technicians to maintain the proper feeding balance that you have set up for your pet.
- If you are interested in transitioning your pet to a grain-free/other dog food that we sell here at Barks 5th Avenue, we can discuss an easy transition method during your pet’s stay.
- We also have a full line of healthy treats that you may add to your pet’s stay. We will make sure they receive the special treat at the time(s) you specify!
Exercise & Socialization Options
Exercise and socialization are an integral part of your pet’s health and well-being. All guests are walked three times a day (morning/afternoon/evening) on our 1-acre, grassy enclosure. If you would like to add additional outside time, we have options from which you may choose:
- Private Playtime ($18.00 for 1 hr)
- 1/2 or Full Day Doggie Daycare ($15-20.00) (Requires 1-time Temperament Test $30.00): Your best friend will get to spend time with all of the dogs attending our world-class Doggie Daycare! This is the ultimate in canine socialization, as the dogs get to play together, constantly supervised by our expert Daycare Technicians!
OTHER SERVICES & NOTIFICATIONS
- If your pet requires medication, we will need you to advise us of that at the time you speak to our Reservation Specialist; we will have an additional form to fill out concerning the administering of the medication. Medication fee will be $2.00/dose
- We do NOT allow for pet drop-off on Sundays; only pick up between 5-6pm. If you are picking up on a Sunday, we will require you to pre-pay for your package (at time of drop-off).
- Grooming, bathing, nail trimming, and other services can be included in your pet’s stay. Contact us for details.
- We have luxury comfort upgrades for your pet’s stay, as well. Ask your Reservation Specialist for details.
If you just need to leave your pooch with us for the day (during our hours of operation–no overnight stay), say while work is being done on your home, or while out holiday shopping, we can help! Our DAY BOARDING ONLY rate (regardless of your dog’s size/weight) is $18.00 for the day (7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm Sat). Behavior restrictions apply. Please call for booking and details.
You can request a reservation for boarding your pet by calling us at: