We still have room for Labor Day boarding reservations! If you would like to make a reservation today please call 281-970-2284 or scroll down for the online RSVP service. We require that all pets are current on vaccines prior to entering our facility, you can bring copies of your records or simply call your vet and have them fax to us 281-970-2044.
Labor Day hours and operating procedures:
Sunday September 6 – 9:00-10:00 AM and 5:00-6:00 PM (Check-in/check-out only)
Monday September 7 – 7:00AM-7:00 PM
- All pets linens are changed a minimum of 2x daily, we do not accept outside linens during Holiday boarding. You can upgrade your pets stay by asking for plush bed rental, peanut butter kongs and/or raw bones.
- Food from home is accepted but please make sure you put portions into individual servings with your pets name and your last name on each bag. Please note there is a $1.00/day charge for bringing own food.
- Doggie Daycare is for dog friendly dogs only, if you are not sure if your dog meets this criteria we can help identify whether or not your dog can participate. DD is available 7 days/week even during holidays.
- As stated above you must provide current vaccination records prior to your pets stay at Barks.
- There is a $6 surcharge for boarding on the day of Labor Day; in addition to a full day boarding charge.
- Please call to schedule a tour – for the safety of all pets boarding at our facility we do not give tours during holiday boarding.
Boarding upgrades available just ask!
Plush beds for $2.50/day
Peanut Butter Kongs $2.00/ea or Raw Bones $4.00/ea
Doggie Daycare $15/day with boarding
Training Refreshers (this is only for those who have completed Barks Behavior Boot Camp) $20/day
Bath or Groom (call for price)
Nail Trim $10.00